#1 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 27 September 2015 - 09:26 AM

For those of you who are fans of Deja Vu Jewelry & Leather on Melgar, and for those who have never been, you need to go!!!! Located just a few doors south of Rock 'n Java, this has become my go-to place for beautiful jewelry and hand-made leather shoes. Antonio is a true artisan, designing rings and other pieces, from making the mold to setting the stones. He does great custom work. Some of Antonio's family members who live on the mainland craft the shoes; soft leather, fabulous soles. Can you tell I love this place?

Well, I'm posting this now because Antonio has COMPLETELY remodeled the shop. The ribbon cutting will be in early November, but until then he has 50-60% discounts throughout the store. His prices are already incredible. I always encourage people to shop local when they can, and this is as local as it gets. Antonio is one of the hardest working, most gifted artisans on the island. Check him out!

I tried to upload a photo of the new shop design, but it was too big. You can see it on his FB page www.facebook.com/Dejavu.leather.and.jewelry.Cozumel?fref=ts 

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel

#2 sherrintxs

sherrintxs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:55 AM

Will have to go see him in June.  Hubby and I are renewing our vows for our 20th anniversary and I would really like our new rings to come from Cozumel.  Sounds like Deja Vu is a good place to go for our bands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users