• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BamaGram

BamaGram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:20 PM

Weve been to Coz many many times. Weve always wanted to try to go to Cancun and stay one night. Ive asked before about going to Cancun and some have said to take the ferry over then get on a bus. The bus will take you to Cancun. Was there a website for the bus? On things like that I like to have a good idea of what I need to be looking for once over there. And do you guys have any recommendations for a place to stay in Cancun for one night? Preferably near the night life where we can walk or rent a scooter?

#2 Charles

Charles

Guru

• Members
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:01 PM

There is a website for the bus, but I doubt that would help. Price is $62 pesos, takes 70 minutes and a bus leaves about every 30 minutes. Decide what night life you want to be close to and then plan accordingly. After one night in Cancun, were you planning on returning to Cozumel? Walk or take a taxi to night life, don't rent a scooter please.

#3 BamaGram

BamaGram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 02:49 PM

we were going to come back to coz. I saw that there were some good cheap airfares from coz to can leaving in the am and then coming back that night, that sounds good too we might do it. We were just planning on walking around over there. nothing big

#4 mstevens

mstevens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Ducatis, Dorkdom

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:39 PM

You can buy bus tickets via the website, but don't in case you miss the bus. Instead, buy a bus ticket at the ADO window on the Cozumel ferry pier - they're very good at knowing which bus will work for which ferry crossing.

Better yet, don't go to Cancún!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users