• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:27 PM

Hi everyone. I bought a New Mr Coffee machine from the states and didn't realize the permanent filter wasn't included. Anyone coming down Soon??
The filter is a Mr Coffee basket permanent filter. Please send me a P.M if you could bring for me. They run $7-10. Aprox.
Here is my email as well
anetprandi@gmail.com

Thank You
Anet

#2 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:07 PM

Hi Anet...Not sure if I will be doing you any good but I am driving down starting January 19th and should arrive on Cozumel somewhere between January 28th and Feb 3rd. If it works out for you, it can be shipped to my house or give me a model number and I can pick it up for you. 

#3 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:30 PM

Steve is such a  gentleman!  

Please post pics and blurbs.....don't make me beg Steve!

#4 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:03 AM

Thanks Steve--- I really appreciate this.

#5 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:59 PM

Anet...Is it one size fits all coffee makers or do I have to order it? Our grocery store carries permanent filters so should I just pick one up there? I'll bring something down for you. I'll find you on the island or you know where I stay back on 80th.

#6 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

Steve---I think you just have to make sure its a basket style and its for Mr. Coffee machine. Just ask whatever store you are going to target,or anystore that sells Mr coffee machines. Here is the model number as well BV mC-SJX33GT. Just make sure its a basket style. I have a cone shape from other machine Does Not Work. Can you email me when you arrive??? Or did you get a cell phone??:-) :-) :-)
Here is my cell number in case 987-101-9874 someone you know will have a cell. House number 987-872-7201
Thanks Steve

#7 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 11:54 AM

Anet...It will be at my house on Saturday. I ordered the one for the model number you posted. I still have your e-mail address. Will be in touch when I arrive.

#8 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:55 PM

Thanks Steve. See you soon

#9 cvchief

cvchief

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • Location:Pennsylvania mostly, though Coz as much as possible

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:09 AM

Steve you bringing a new car?  We haven't had Steve Adventure Pics for a while?

El Jefe

Wishing I was retiring to Cozumel.....

Casa De Jefe

#10 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:29 PM

Steve you bringing a new car?  We haven't had Steve Adventure Pics for a while?

Exactly.  I still have 3 months 3 weeks 2 days penance to serve so I need some hope......

#11 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:15 PM

We made it down and am on the island now, Not bringing down a new vehicle but drove down with a friend in his truck. Might need to drive down and bring a new one as mine had weeds growing inside of it when I opened the door. It's also getting pretty rusty but still runs.

I will post photos but don't know when. Went out to Senior Iguana's yesterday and Gordon and I finished 27 beers and a couple of shrimp cocktails. I don't function that well when I arrive back home in order to post photos.

Anet...sent 2 e-mails with no reply. Will phone tomorrow.

#12 VideoVern

VideoVern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 05:49 AM

Steve, we are a month out from getting there.  Will there be any beer left on the island???

Skip (aka: VideoVern)

VideoVern (aka: Skip)

"Optimism is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you!"

#13 NCR123

NCR123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:29 PM

Hi Steve!
This question doesn't pertain to the "Mr. Coffee" and I'm new to this forum posting so if I'm asking in the wrong place or wrong way, everyone fill free to educate me. I'm curious where you drive from and if you would be willing to share over the phone sometime your expert advise. We live in Texas and have recently bought a place here on the island. I have a few decorative items that I want to bring down and have been trying to convince the hubby we need to do a road trip. Also, anyone who may see this, I could use the name and contact info for someone who could help get a piece of furniture I've purchased in Playa over here.
My email address is: kidsroom@swbell.net
Thank you!
Karla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users