3 replies to this topic

#1 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:28 PM

Cleaning house and selling the following items.  If interested in any of them, email islandgirlcozumel@gmail.com or all 044 987 800 1664. Please know We're not desperate to sell these and would rather give to charity to be sold for the benefit of local kids than listen to  bargain basement offers.

Posting these here so if anyone is interested in one or more of these items and a very fair sales price indeed, stop back next week for an update with more photos and pricing on the loot.

#1. Yamaha DBX230, 78 key electronic keyboard

Bought in Mexico so price was higher -- $4500 MXN. Comes with power supply.  Condition: excellent. Beautiful instrument!  Lovely sounds and teach yourself to play software included 5 years old but looks brand new.

#2.  Custom-made wood stand  with wheels for electronic piano (beautiful, made by Jeff Ferguson)
Prolly paid something like $2000 MXN.  (He's expensive.)  Picture available next Wednesday.  Condition Excellent

#3.  Life Fitness recumbent exercise bike.  Throw in $25 'comfort saddle' addition.

Paid less for this than on amazon -- 13,000 MXN when the peso was strong.  Condition Excellent.  About 5 years old with light use.  But not used for last 2 years.

#4.  Breville Electric Grill

Condition Good.  This puppy really works on grilling meat and for paninis

#5.  Breville Electric Oven

Practically pristine condition.  Paid $60 US for intl shipping on this puppy.  A great baker that doesn't heat up your whole room.  Big enough to roast a chicken. 3  years old.

#6. Breville Electric Toaster

Condition Excellent.  3 years old two of which it was never used. This is a dandy toaster which I finally broke down and replaced in Hawaii after several junky ones broke.  Accurate even toasting.  Plus it has a great 'lift and check' feature.  Can you tell I like Breville products??

#7. Wii -- bought in Mexico.  Pristine condition, purchased 4  years ago and seldom used.  Great present for visiting kids and works perfectly in Mexico.  Comes with remote and two controllers.Excellent condition

the controllers: (2 of them)

#8.  X-Box 360 -- also bought in Mexico so compatible with any games bought in this region.  Comes with two controllers.

Condition excellent.  If these don't sell they'd be good to give to Mario and Lucy for all those kids they always have around.

The following items will also be for sale.  Photos coming in 5 days.

#1.  3 computer monitors -- 6 years old minus 2 years not here.  Need to check sizes. Excellent condition.

#2.  1 ?? 50" flat screen tv -- 4 years old minus 2.  Need to check size. Excellent condition

#3.   Beautiful custom - made by Jeff Furgeson rolling file cabinent.  Fits under standard sized table.  two legal sized drawers.  Comes with legal sized file folder holders.  Lovely piece.

#4.  Tall rolling tv stand with drawer -- also a Jeff Fergoson custom build

#5.  Hand carved doors, wooden armoire approximately 5 ft tall by 5 ft wide.  Also Jeff Ferguson

#6.  Sturdy, extremely heavy desk safe.  Bought 10  years ago and still in same condition.  Paid around $3500 MXN for it back when the peso was strong against the dollar.

#7.  Ping pong table with paddles, net and balls.  Close to brand new.  Barely used because Tony's shoulder started acting up.  Has been stored in a dry place.  Blue folds up.  Bought at the sports store in the new mall next to Park Royale for something like??? $7500 MXN I think.

#8  Gorgeous, large metal wall sculpture suitable to hang indoors or out.  Heavy.  New condition but about 5 years old.  3 ft x 2 ft.

#9.  Cuban ladies smoking painting I got from you.

#10.  One beautiful oriental style blue wool area rug approximately ?? 4 x 6.  Almost new and in mint commission.  Purchased at extreme discount from a friend of Rosie's who worked for the rug store on the downtown waterfront.

0 New
photo.jpg
btw_ic_forward_right_black_18dp.png

#2 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 08 April 2016 - 08:32 AM

I might be interested in the filing cabinet. Will look for photos.

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:25 AM

I am helping Carey out, and am compiling a pre-sale list of items that you may be interested in.

The list will have your name, date and time you posted interest in an item.  You will be notified first, and have first right of refusal.

Once Carey tells me what day the doors will be open, I will send you an notice via CMC, or from my email address or FB.

You can contact me via Islandgirlcozumel@gmail, or my FB account:https://www.facebook...aula.czoraanton

@Kandy, I captured you interest on the filing cabinet and place it on my list.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:43 AM

Thanks, Paula!

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel