4 replies to this topic

#1 bulsaros

bulsaros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Glasgow Rangers Football Club

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

Hi I'm coming down to do a paint job for my Mexican friend, does Sherwin Williams supply the same paints for exterior works as in the usa, here in Michigan for my painting business I use Duration for all my exterior work.

Thanking you in anticipation David Ritchie Painting

#2 John Matt

John Matt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Living in paradise!

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:12 AM

Hi David,

I can't say 100% for sure but I think so.I just bought some good grade interior paint from Comex. Their quality always has been good for me plus nice friendly helpful guys there + bonus English is spoken!!!!!! I always go to the by the Aqi grocery store 65 entre 25 y 27 Sur. What kind of painting do you do?? I have some interior stuff I need done...

Good luck,

JM

#3 obispo

obispo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:almost anything

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:34 AM

David:
Where are you in Michigan? I'm also from there and can never find neat painters with good work ethics.I don't have any painting that needs to be done right now, but I'm sure that in the near future I will.

obispo

#4 Freezin' Canuck

Freezin' Canuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:17 AM

I started out doing my own painting, then switched to local painters who knew the climate here is completely different (heat and humidity) and knew the paint. Several different stores and different paints for different functions...Comex, MAPLA, Sherwin Williams.

#5 KAC

KAC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:58 AM

I've been using the Vinamex satin interior from Comex for 5 years. It covers well and is super washable. My friend also used the one for exterior on the outside of her house a few years back and it is still fresh looking and hasn't faded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users