• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cdlu

cdlu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:58 AM

We just got back from another wonderful week at Playa Azul. We took our two sons, their wives and kids with us. We also had other family members that joined us which made 17 in our group. 

The highlight of the trip was that I had my 8 year old grandson with me. I taught him how to snorkel three years ago. He has been snorkeling in the pool for three years and had never seen a fish; that is until last week! He was so excited, he kept pulling my arm and pointing at all the different fish he was seeing. It was awesome! 

We had great meals at Playa Azul, El Moro and La Terraza. The brick oven pizza place on the square has change to Frida's and it was not as good so I have taken it off my list. 

We chartered the Kay Kib for an all day fishing trip; during the last hour they caught a sailfish and two big Mahi Mahi. Playa Azul chefs created an awesome Mahi Mahi ceviche, pan fried and grilled feast for us. 

I treated my sons and their wives to the Pirate dinner cruise. They had a blast while my sister and I kept the little girls who are 15 and 12 months old.

I spent most of my time this trip at the hotel enjoying all they have to offer, but did stop by Woody's and Wet Wendy's a couple times. The square is beautiful at night with the fountain and all the colored lights.

As always, it was a great trip and looking forward to the next one.

Cindy

#2 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:34 AM

Sounds wonderful!

#3 marlinfishing

marlinfishing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Deep sea fishing, college football, NFL & relaxing...

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:25 PM

Glad you and you family enjoyed it!  We had a great time in May.

"We live in a culture of simulation, in which nothing is what it seems and the image that reigns has no reference to the real world."  (The Art Of War, Sun Tzu)  It is what it is...  THAT never changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users