• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John I

John I

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:17 PM

Anyone looking to get rid of a used bicycle? Doesn't have to be anything special, just and adult size bike. I'd like one to use for the next three weeks.

#2 ccannon707

ccannon707

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:00 PM

I just copied this from another board a few days ago for future reference. Useful?

*Rent A Bike Cozumel- www.rentabikecozumel.com started with Beach cruisers and mountain bikes. Now they have added hybrids and a cyclocross. Brands include Benotto, Raleigh, Norco and Trek. Costs depend on the model you choose and how long you want the bike. Details may be on their website. All rentals include a lock and a helmet and are delivered to you. (987) 113 5283

*Bike and Coffee- Yep Bike and Coffee. Caffeine and a nice ride rolled into one. Located on near 10th and AR Salas. 987-869-0767

*Sombrero Bikes & Scooters. Now brings the bikes to you or you can pick them up. Phone/WhatsApp 999-949-1919, http://www.sombrerorentals.com/

*Isla Bicycleta- 10 Avenue #199 between Rosado Salas and 1st Street

987-878-4919 Daily rate: $15 a day, Snorkel gear: $5 extra per day, Weekly rate: $65 per week (includes snorkel gear)

*Pedego is located near the Harley rental 2.3 miles south of town on Melgar. They rent cruisers, e-bikes and fatties. 987-688-5003, Info@pedegocozumel.com, Info@beachbumbikes.com

*Rentadora Cozumel Avenida 10 at Calle 1 987.872.3488

*Rentadora Gallo on Avenida 10 between Rosado Salas and Calle 1. Rentadora Gallo rents cars, scooters, and bikes.

...Christine

I drink to forget, but I eat to remember.... so it all balances out

.· `·. ><((((º> .· `·. <º))))>< ,·. ..· `·. .· `·. <º))))>< .· `·.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users