Where Are The Steve O Reports?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:41 PM

Has anyone seen him?  I am missing his reports and it seems he is always there for carnival.

#2 VideoVern

VideoVern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:49 AM

He is there.  He took a package of gloves to the Humane Society for me.  We are looking to catch up with him in a couple of weeks, when we are there.

VideoVern (aka: Skip)

"Optimism is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you!"

#3 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

If you catch him please tell him i am waiting impatiently for my prized Steve O reports please Vern.

#4 diverN2H2O

diverN2H2O

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:35 PM

Crunch I've never met Steve either but always enjoyed his reports and pictures.

We we're there for Saturday and Sunday's parade and they we're great. There was lots of activities in the days before the parades, our apartment was by the Museum and they closed Melgar several times for dancing there.

Took Vern's advice and got seats at the Museum for Sunday's parade, thanks that was nice , included a buffet but no drinks.

Wife and I took the 2 boxes of gloves Vern sent me out on Friday 2/24 , the girls we're thrilled to get them.

​Wife enjoyed her first full month staying in Cozumel, I had to come back a few days for work but still the longest I had ever stayed.
​We have secured the same apartment for next February

#5 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:46 AM

There have been a few sightings of Steve.

I saw him last week for about a minute.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#6 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:38 PM

Glad to hear this.

A whole month diver?  That would be wonderful.

#7 diverN2H2O

diverN2H2O

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:14 PM

We have been going to Cozumel since 1996 every year it gets harder to leave. Some years we made 2 and 3 trips but always a week at a time.

My wife retired mid January and even though I couldn't stay the entire month she did.
​The plan is February next year and hopefully more after that.

#8 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

Neat.  I would love to do a month at a time when we eventually retire.

#9 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:48 AM

I was going to start posting photos after I returned from Tulum but now I have to cut my trip short and go home. My brother passed away on Friday and I need to be in Wisconsin.

#10 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:20 AM

Oh Steve, so sorry for your lose.

John was a gentle heartened soul.  Funny as hell too!

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#11 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

Oh gosh Steve.  I am really sorry to hear about John.  My condolences to you.

#12 VideoVern

VideoVern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:55 PM

Crunch I've never met Steve either but always enjoyed his reports and pictures.

We we're there for Saturday and Sunday's parade and they we're great. There was lots of activities in the days before the parades, our apartment was by the Museum and they closed Melgar several times for dancing there.

Took Vern's advice and got seats at the Museum for Sunday's parade, thanks that was nice , included a buffet but no drinks.

Wife and I took the 2 boxes of gloves Vern sent me out on Friday 2/24 , the girls we're thrilled to get them.

​Wife enjoyed her first full month staying in Cozumel, I had to come back a few days for work but still the longest I had ever stayed.
​We have secured the same apartment for next February

NO DRINKS???

"Optimism is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you!"

#13 VideoVern

VideoVern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:56 PM

I was going to start posting photos after I returned from Tulum but now I have to cut my trip short and go home. My brother passed away on Friday and I need to be in Wisconsin.

We are so sorry to here of your loss.  You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users