Just Wondering

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 burlygirl

burlygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:My kids and all they do. Reading. Researching vacations. Wine. I'm also crafty!

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

So we are coming down the end of April. Again. Can't wait........sigh

figured I would ask here, if you folks don't know no one will. lol

After staying in CoZ we are going to stay on Isla Mujeres for a few nights. Is there a way to hire a boat to take us from one Island to the Other???

Any help is appreciated.

KIM

#2 mstevens

mstevens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Ducatis, Dorkdom

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:21 PM

I'm sure there is a way, but it would surely be extremely expensive as it would entail a full-day private charter. I doubt it would necessarily save much time compared to the scheduled ferries and bus, taxi, or private van between ferries.

#3 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:23 PM

Great idea.  Wish there was a ferry that did that.

#4 Freezin' Canuck

Freezin' Canuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:15 AM

After all these years, finally went to Isla Muheres this year to see what the fuss was all about. Nice place, but a little too touristy for my taste and definitely over-developed for such a tiny island (can we say claustrophobia??), and having been once, have no desire to repeat, and glad to be home in Coz. There are some funky, counter-cultural flashbacks to the 60s in the small over-developed waterfront/beachfront downtown, there. I suppose it's an escape valve (nice day trip) for folks from Cancun, but not necessary for Coz people. All this by way of saying: any regular charter ferry from here would lose its shirt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users