Up To Date Cozumel Report

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:32 AM

After 12 nights I can say it is still my favorite place in earth......................

#2 VideoVern

VideoVern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:26 AM

:rolleyes:

VideoVern (aka: Skip)

VideoVern (aka: Skip)

"Optimism is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you!"

#3 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:12 PM

After 12 nights I can say it is still my favorite place in earth......................

4th consecutive trip, still the best bang for your scuba buck, and now sun country has charters again.  We're on the 1st one! June 11th baby... 

I feel like I'm cheating by going elsewhere, but Cayman Brac is August...  :D

“Corona con lima, Corona with lime... Todo el tiempo, hey all of the time... Con mucho gusto, I’m havin such a good time... Corona con lima, Corona with lime...”

#4 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:32 AM

We are going to Akumal in November, but that is the short quick trip.  And it is just to keep us from burning out (as if) on Cozumel.

As a joke I wore a sundress this trip that I had worn on our 1st cozumel trip 20 years ago!

#5 cdlu

cdlu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:06 PM

Finally retired and getting to spend the month of July in Cozumel. We are staying at the Suites Turquesa and really looking forward to waking up to the beautiful view for a whole month! And, we will be making our way over to Isla Mujeres for 3 nights so we can swim with the whale sharks.

We spent the month of February on Roatan and it was great. We have booked a beach house in Xcalak for the month of February 2018. I am really liking this retirement gig! 

Cindy

#6 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

Wow.  That is cool.  I am hopelessly jealous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users