Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:39 PM

Free Richard

#22 McCutch

McCutch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:47 AM

"Consider very well before you continue this absurd smear campaign because if you don’t prove at Court what you’re saying you will be pursued not just legally, that’s a promise."

This I believe. Scary guy for sure.

It is clear to me that the only people that are benefiting by this situation are the lawyers. Unless this is resolved in a fair and timely fashion, both Bruce and Sherri will be long remembered and no matter which side you view as the most true, neither is benefiting from this. Their lawyers are, but not Bruce and Sherri.

It isn't up to me to speculate who is right or wrong or if someone is trying to get someone's property. Time will tell on that one. If Sherrie does go back to jail and loses her property, we will see who ends up with it and that will tell the story.

What I ask for here is justice and fairness. Maybe someone can tell me the last time criminal charges like these were brought against anyone regardless of nationality and what the "sentence" was?

This situation and the words being thrown around by everyone make me incredibly tired. An American woman being put in the Cancun jail really sickens me. What started out as a civil dispute has come to this. If anyone has the power to end this drama, please do. It does not speak well for the island no matter who you believe.

CMcC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users