• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 obispo49

obispo49

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:10 PM

It is very evident from the stories shared at this site that Cozumel is a natural tranquilizer and hypnotic. Obviously all of you suffer from mass hypnosis. But don't misunderstand me, I'm not criticizing. I suffer from the same condition. I have tried to figure out why I'm so infatiated with the place, but can't. I suspect there are better places in the world. I just don't know them. Thanks for your memories.
Obispo49

#22 ez_stop1

ez_stop1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:34 PM

"It is very evident from the stories shared at this site that Cozumel is a natural tranquilizer and hypnotic. Obviously all of you suffer from mass hypnosis. But don't misunderstand me, I'm not criticizing. I suffer from the same condition. I have tried to figure out why I'm so infatiated with the place, but can't. I suspect there are better places in the world. I just don't know them."

Nor do I care to...

#23 cindycozumel

cindycozumel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:over 50 Cozumel Vacation Rentals, Vacation like you live in Cozumel, scuba diving locations, Cozumel maps, retire in mexico, medical tourism, dentists, medical procedures in mexico, ocean front properties, central downtown locations.

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:35 PM

Vacationed Like I lived here 12 years ago.. it's about the only place I'd been that I could feel like you vacationed in the same community you could live. Yep, so I moved permanently over 3 yrs now...
Cindy Trautwein, Cozumel Paradise Villas 9871054708
Website

#24 4aGoodCoz

4aGoodCoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Travel, food, family and friends.

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

Just returned home from our 3rd trip to Coz in the past 19 months. I've been fortunate enough to travel a bit in my life, but no other place has touched me like this little island has. When we leave, I actually feel homesick...and that feeling stays with me until I return again. Being on Coz is like slipping into your favorite pair of old, faded, soft, holey Levi's. It's just "right".
Christie
"I have to go, I feel Iím sinkin'. I just donít know, but I canít stop thinkin'...Mexico." - Firefall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users