• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan

Ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:17 PM

My wife are planning a trip to Cozumel for out 10 wedding anniversary. We are looking for a good all-inclusive resort and have seen mixed reviews on many of them. Any suggestions?

#2 Guest_pecosgirl_*

Guest_pecosgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:40 PM

We don't do AI but I'd like to recommend Cozumel Palace. It gets consistent, good reviews for the most part and it's close to town so will save you alot in cab fares.

#3 Kirista

Kirista

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:48 AM

We've done the AI thing twice.. Once the Iberostar ('02 I think or maybe '01) and Occidental. I liked the Iberostar fine, the food was good and the shows were fun. The Occidental was much more "fancy" and would be nice for a special trip. We stayed at the Residencia Reef in '07 and had to walk by the Reef Club (which I think is now a Wyndham) to catch our boat, lots of ppl not very happy with food / smell, etc... I think several new places have popped up, but I'm out of the loop as we prefer a condo or house. The great thing about the AI' is you have everything included. However, that, IMO, is also the worst thing... I felt almost obligated to eat every meal there, use the pool, ect since I was paying for it... So, you miss out on the really great restaurants and fun in town... We were married in Coz, so try to go back every year on our anniversary... We've celebrated our anniversary at La Lobsteria and at Especia's.. they really went out of thier way to make it special..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users