23 replies to this topic

#21 Kramer

Kramer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:59 PM

That is a great thing Kandy.
We love to eat, look at beautiful scenery, stroll along shops, and explore to the extent we are able!
We have printed off a list of all the things suggested here and have an idea of where it is we want to go and what we want to do. As we happen into an area we are going to make note of the shops mentioned here and try to visit them first.
I'm not a haggler but would like to try my hand at it. We have our Rosetta Stone loaded and are starting to learn. My wife already had the basics but me... not a clue.

#22 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

Kramer, I hope that whatever has made your list is a great experience for you. Enjoy every moment and give us a trip report when you return home.

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel

#23 pjgoris

pjgoris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:55 PM

Please try the snorkeling . I have asthma pretty bad too but if it is under contol you should not have a problem.If you can snorkel in your pool you can snorkel here along the shore.I always wear a life jacket because I don't swim bur even if you swim you might feel better having one. The water can be only waist deep but can enjoy the beautiful fish..It is beautiful..Do what you are confortable with but since it isn't deep water you can always just get out if you aren't confortable..Moneybar has an easy in and out of the water. Enjoy your day. You sound like pretty special people.I do agree with Kandy and Chuck about staying longer on the island but if you only have a day just relax and enjoy it. I know you will fall in love with the island and people and will be back for a longer stay.

#24 danndeb

danndeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

We will be on the same cruise as you Kramer.we also would prefer to get away from the tourist part of cozumel and see some of its more natural beauty.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users