4 replies to this topic

#1 nauticab

nauticab

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:15 PM

i have been going for my weekly massages (due to ironman training, it is NOT a luxury, but rather a necessity) with cozumel massage. i was recommended by another ironman participant as Cozumel Massage is marketing the ironlaak team. all of their therapists are receiving basically the same training and are VERY VERY good. they have been working on a stubborn hamstring/calf muscle of mine and each week, it gets less and less tense and my muscles are less and less tired. i have had 3 different girls give me massages and today was a little thang who was remarkably strong as i need deep muscle sport massage. what i find amazing is that it is true that while each one has their own style, the massage itself from all three so far has been practically the same.

they offer a slew of fantastic massages and an hour (yes, a SOLID hour) for locals is only 350 pesos. this is a bargain. the girls are all very very nice, and are either licensed or are in practicum whilst earning their license.

cozumel massage is located in the small shops downstairs from Palmar condos (going south, past palapita den medio and before casa del mar). next door is a new Mares scuba shop. their phone number for an appt is 872-6615.
Cabrilla's Sport Center
Calle 11 % Melgar y 10av
Edificio Portales, Local 1
Dressing Fishermen and Triathletes from Head to Toe

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:05 PM

is this next door to the OXXO?

I thought I saw I studio there.

Thanks for the recommendation, the price is GREAT.

Good luck on your Ironman quest.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 nauticab

nauticab

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:21 PM

one in the same. they used to be downtown. now parking is MUCH easier. and thanks. the massages are really helping the training. plus i LOVE the eucalyptis oil to open my sinuses.
Cabrilla's Sport Center
Calle 11 % Melgar y 10av

#4 Linkslady

Linkslady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:19 PM

Is this Veronica's place? She started at Kelly's and moved down onto Melgar and I believe this is her new location. I've had a massage from her and know some others there that say she is wonderful too!

#5 nauticab

nauticab

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

again, one in the same. i have yet to meet her but her girls are great
Cabrilla's Sport Center
Calle 11 % Melgar y 10av