3 replies to this topic

#1 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:07 AM

Looking for a furnished or semi-furnished 1 or 2 bedroom apartment or house with AC. This would be for a 6 month rental starting around November 1. This is for a couple that are friends of mine. Very nice, responsible folks who pay their bills on time and would not let any place they stayed run down.

If you know of a place that might work, please email me at careycsutton@hotmail.com or post the info here.

#2 sailsgal

sailsgal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:diving, writing, water sports, sailing, travel.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:31 PM

Looking for a furnished or semi-furnished 1 or 2 bedroom apartment or house with AC. This would be for a 6 month rental starting around November 1. This is for a couple that are friends of mine. Very nice, responsible folks who pay their bills on time and would not let any place they stayed run down.

If you know of a place that might work, please email me at careycsutton@hotmail.com or post the info here.

Susan aka Sailsgal
www.cozumeltours.com

#3 sailsgal

sailsgal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:diving, writing, water sports, sailing, travel.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

Call Karen at 987-103-5722...she has a few rentals that could be long term..
Good luck..
Susan aka Sailsgal
www.cozumeltours.com

#4 CozumelMike

CozumelMike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:33 PM

I have one of 6 one bedroom apartments available... It is a bit more than semi furnished, it comes with Cable and internet and water... The AC is in the bedroom... I charge 3,600 pesos plus electricity with a 2,000 peso deposit... These apartments are located on 65 Bis entre 8 and 10 Norte... If you would like more information just e-mail me at CozumelMike@Hotmail.com

Regards,

Michael

[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users