• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 two ladies & a guy

two ladies & a guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:08 AM

can anyone tell me were the Fench Quarter is and do thay speak some english thanks for the help

#22 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

The French Quarter is a resturant owned by an American, Mike. Jan (who is also an American is the bartender, and manager) http://www.cozumelfrenchquarter.com/

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#23 ccannon707

ccannon707

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:12 PM

French Quarter is located on
5 Avenida between A.R. Salas and Calle 3

Closed Tuesdays.

Open all other days from
5pm until midnight.

Open Sundays 11am until midnight during football season.

...Christine

I drink to forget, but I eat to remember.... so it all balances out

.· `·. ><((((º> .· `·. <º))))>< ,·. ..· `·. .· `·. <º))))>< .· `·.

#24 EcoDeb

EcoDeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Environment, Mom of a 3-yr-old

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:45 PM

I can't believe the prices for turkeys down there. At Thanksgiving I usually buy 5 or 6 of them over a period of a few days with a coupon and get a 20# bird for $5.00. I can get turkey breasts for .99 cents a pound all year long. Still have 4 in my freezer. Miracle Whip and Turkeys are the things to bring down. Maybe corned beef too. I could pay for my trip...LOL

We're coming in on a cruise next week, and if there's no restriction on luggage, we could bring in a load of Miracle Whip. How would we "unload" such a thing, and would it really pay for our trip? :-) Seriously, though, we're always looking for a win-win, so we don't mind making a bit of spending cash and you'all get something you crave. I know how that is -- I was so excited to see boxes of Twinkies and Hohos after a year in the middle east!!! How many MW's should we bring? A dozen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users