Oaxaca

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Coz_Aholic

Coz_Aholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Diving, Fishing, and of course FAMILY!

Author of Cozumel The Complete Guide II

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:44 PM

I am taking a 2 week trip to Oaxaca and the surrounding craft villages. I will be in the city during the DLM holiday. I got lucky and my nephews Spanish found me a great room right across from the Zocolo, and also wonderful little Bed and breakfast Las Granadas - Teotitlan - Oaxaca.

If anyone has visited the area and can give me some tips of things, shops, dining etc not to be missed, I would appriciate it.

#2 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:54 AM

If you make it to the coast stop at Puerto Angel. It's a beautiful town with great seafood. You might not leave.

#3 Guest_pecosgirl_*

Guest_pecosgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:53 PM

I have a friend currently living there. Send me an email and I'll send your email address to her. She's leaving tomorrow for 9 days due to a death in the family but her BF Abel will be there. His family owns a coffee farm nearby...you should see it.
mpoole@stx.rr.com

#4 Coz_Aholic

Coz_Aholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Diving, Fishing, and of course FAMILY!

Author of Cozumel The Complete Guide II

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

Thanks mary, she did email me. Steve, not going to make it over to that side this trip. maybe next year when my daughter wants to go.

I got my bus ticket today and it really is a big savings with the INAPAM card...old age does bring some good things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users