21 replies to this topic

#21 budaman

budaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:31 AM

:rolleyes:

I looked at that model and the idea of a repeater. I just want sure if I could set it up without a computer. I'm iPad all the way in Cozumel. Guess I have to read up on that product.

We are I-Pad folks. also!

#22 Cozumel Wireless

Cozumel Wireless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

I looked at that model and the idea of a repeater. I just want sure if I could set it up without a computer. I'm iPad all the way in Cozumel. Guess I have to read up on that product.

Cablemas has been insalling cablemodems and separate TP-Link routers when you ask for wifi. They also installed an all in one modem/wireless router that i was not impressed with.

If you can get a Linksys E1000, E2000 or E3000 just get it and bring it over. You can replace the cablemas TP-Link router with that and get a much better signal even around concret walls. Of course do not expect miracles but the router cablemas is installing is good for small house....

Having a Linksys repeater or Access Point allows you to extend your network withinh your house. You can read your literature and figure out how to configure it oryou can ask us and for a small fee we will do it for you.

Have a great day!
Cozumel Wireless
High Speed Internet, Satellite TV and Wireless Network Solutions!
Cel Phone: 987 101 4925 / 987 115 3761

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users